HOW DOES THIS WORK?
The selection of a casket, coffin or urn may feel overwhelming, especially at a painful time in your life. The good news is that it doesn't have to be confusing. We suggest . . .
- Shop for your desired product
- Caskets are rectangular
- Coffins are six-sided "toe pinchers"
- Urns come in a variety of shapes and sizes
- Decide if you want a standard or custom interior
- Standard interior is white cotton muslin, readily available, and costs $100
- Custom interiors can be quoted and may extend the delivery time
- Decide if you want custom art or other kinds of customization
- You can submit your own art or decorate it on your own
- You can select printed copy - Bible verses, poems, etc
- Custom art will add 1-2 weeks to our standard lead time
- Check the standard shipping chart to get a freight estimate
- The standard shipping (and crating) charge will show up automatically in the cart
- You can pick up the product from New Castle, IN, if you would like.
- Verify that we can hit your desired/needed delivery date.
- Most standard models are in stock
- Custom models will be have longer lead times and be identified as such.
- Determine the final delivery address
- Can be shipped to a funeral home or personal residence
- Can be delivered with a lift gate if required
- Call us (765.252.4585) or e-mail us (email@example.com) for help, should you need it. You can do it all from the website if you like, or you can place the order with us directly. We are open 8 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday.